Online enrollment, click here!
- Via phone to nr (06)7850 275 or (06)7850 274.
- Enrollments via email are not accepted.
- It is obligatory to enroll, normally one week prior the start of the course
- Course participants are not insured on behalf of Pedersöre MI
When enrolling to a course you commit to pay the course fee. Please note that your enrollment is personal and can not be transferred to a family member or any other person. The course fee is written in the course details. Pedersöre MI will send an invoice by post to your address. If refreshments are included in the lecture/event/course fee, please let the MI-office know about any allergies or diets we would need to take into account.
No additional information or course material will be sent to the participants prior to course start. Pedersöre MI will only contact the course participants if there are any major changes or other important information. We will also contact you if you are on the waiting list to a course and a vacant spot is available.
If you are unable to attend a course to which you are enrolled, it is extremely important that you cancel your enrollment:
- Please cancel your enrollment online via mi.pedersore.fi by logging in to your personal user account.
- If you do not have a user account, please contact the MI-office by calling (06)7850 275 or (06)7850 274
- Short courses (shorter than 10 weeks) may be cancelled without a cancellation fee if you contact the MI-office no later than three working days before the start of the course.
- Full-term courses (10 weeks or longer) entitle the enrolled participants to attend a course one time only before cancelling the enrollment. If you withdraw from the course after it already has started, please cancel by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling (06)7850 275 or (06)7850 274 immediately after the first course date and before the second course date for the cancellation to be valid.
- NOTE! If you have failed to cancel your registration within the provided time frame, you will be bound to pay the course fee, even though you did not participate in the course. Unpaid course fees will be collected.
- Teachers are not accepting enrollments, cancellations or notifications about withdrawing from courses. Enrollments or cancellations that are submitted only to the teacher are not valid. Please contact the MI-office instead.
Cultural and Sports Vouchers
You may also pay the course fee by using sports vouchers or cultural vouchers (for instance TYKY-seteli).
- Give the voucher to the course teacher no later than at the third course date. The vouchers must cover the entire course fee
- You may also use SporttiPassi, hence the bill can be paid electronically by using your personal SporttiPassi code. More information from your employer or SporttiPassi.
If you are unemployed
Unemployed inhabitants of Pedersöre are entitled to participate in two courses per caledar year, as long as the course fee does not exceed 25 euro, otherwise the exceeded amount must be paid by the unemployed himself/herself. A certificate of unemployment must be submitted to MI at the start of every new semester when enrolling to a course. Not applicable to PersonalUtbildningsCentralen or courses at summer open university.